Northeast Wisconsin Paddlers (NEWP, Inc.) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. As a non-profit organization, any donations made to NEWP are tax deductible.
NEWP also supports other, selected, non-profit organizations. When you make a donation, you may specify where your donation should go. NEWP may add a matching amount (up to a limit) to that organization.
Current fund raising programs:
- NEWP general fund
- Donations are used for NEWP’s general operations.
- NEWP Red River landing
- Donations are used to maintain and improve the whitewater landing on the Red River.
Select your desired program after clicking the yellow “Donate” button below.
NEWP support of other organizations:
- 2022: $354.00 to Chicago Adventure Therapy (CAT)
- $194.00 from club members, collected at the annual meeting
- $150.00 matching donation from NEWP
- 2021: $1,000.00 to Friends of the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
- $744.66 from the club trip participants
- $255.34 matching donation from NEWP
- 2019: $610.86 to Friends of the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
- $310.86 from the club trip participants
- $300.00 matching donation from NEWP
Direct support of NEWP's operations:
- $1,150.00 for NEWP’s Red River landing
- $100.00 for NEWP’s general fund
- $52.06 from Amazon Smile
- $258.00 for NEWP’s Red River landing
- $80.34 from Amazon Smile
- $250.00 for NEWP’s Red River landing
- $5.32 from Amazon Smile (our first year in the program)