Northeast Wisconsin Paddlers (NEWP, Inc.) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. As a non-profit organization, any donations made to NEWP are tax deductible.
NEWP also supports other, selected, non-profit organizations. When you make a donation, you may specify where your donation should go. NEWP may add a matching amount (up to a limit) to that organization.
Current fund raising programs:
- NEWP general fund
- Donations are used for NEWP’s general operations.
- NEWP Red River landing
- Donations are used to maintain and improve the whitewater landing on the Red River.
- Friends of the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
- Donations are forwarded, along with an additional donation from NEWP, to provide improvements to the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore.
Select your desired program after clicking the yellow “Donate” button below.
NEWP support of other organizations:
- 2022: $354.00 to Chicago Adventure Therapy (CAT)
- $194.00 from club members, collected at the annual meeting
- $150.00 matching donation from NEWP
- 2021: $1,000.00 to Friends of the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
- $744.66 from the club trip participants
- $255.34 matching donation from NEWP
- 2019: $610.86 to Friends of the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
- $310.86 from the club trip participants
- $300.00 matching donation from NEWP