Forms and Details
Download and print the following forms then send them (checks payable to NEWP, Inc.) to the club treasurer at 1247 E. Shady Lane, Neenah, WI 54956.
Please note, we must receive an “ACA Waiver” for each member, along with the “NEWP Membership Fees and Registration Form”.
Questions? Contact Treasurer@newp.club
What are the BENEFITS of club membership?
- Access to open pool sessions with use of club boats and gear, $5 fee
- Discount on American Whitewater annual membership
- Discount on NEWP apparel
- Use of club boats and gear
- Opportunity to participate in CPR/ First Aid update classes
- Reimbursement for ACA instructor certification in return for instructor participation
- Member Information. Complete the Member Information section of the NEWP Membership Fees and Registration form. (Please print clearly)
- Please note that as of January, 2021, the ACA has changed their membership dues. For more information, see ACA Membership Dues Changes
- Complete the Membership Fees section by computing your membership fee.
- Liability waiver. If you are joining or renewing your ACA membership YOU MUST PROVIDE A COMPLETED ACA LIABILITY WAIVER. A completed waiver (adult or minor, as appropriate) is required for each member.
- ACA/SEI fee – This fee only applies to ACA’s certified instructors and must be paid in addition to your individual or family membership. Instructors must also provide proof of current First Aid/CPR certification to the ACA! (You know who you are!)